Members of Idaho's business community are invited to display their innovative products and technologies at the upcoming ITC Hall of Fame, featuring the Idaho Innovation Awards on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Exhibiting at this event will position your company and product in front of key Idaho business, technology, government and academic leaders. Eligible exhibitors must meet the following criteria:
- The exhibitor must be based in Idaho or from a company with a significant Idaho presence.
- The focus of the display must be a product or technology.
- The product or technology is not required to be commercialized, but should at least be in the late stage of development.
- The display cannot emit any emissions or sprays.
- Displays with computers/displays/other electrical equipment are allowed, but we ask that you bring your own extension cords.
Each exhibitor will be provided with a standard 6-foot table with a table cloth and chair.
Set-up and Breakdown Schedule on October 26:
||3:00 pm to 5:00 pm|
||9:00 pm to 10:00 pm (immediately following the evening program)|
Previous Idaho Innovation Awards' winners
2011 Idaho Innovation Awards' finalists
Idaho Innovation Awards' nominees and other interested companies/individuals
Boise Centre on the Grove
850 West Front Street
Boise, Idaho 83702
Parking is complimentary.
Click here to register to exhibit at the Idaho Technology Council "Hall of Fame" featuring the Idaho Innovation Awards.
Stoel Rives LLP