Skylee focuses her practice on general commercial litigation, with diverse experiences ranging from mass torts, products liability and class actions. She handles various phases of litigation including discovery, motion practice, alternative dispute resolution and trial. Since joining Stoel Rives, Skylee has been individually responsible for managing the document production and analysis in products liability/mass tort and class actions and for drafting dispositive motions and appellate-level briefing. She has also taken and defended depositions of fact witnesses, experts, and 30(b)(6) designees.
Before joining Stoel Rives as an attorney, Skylee was a summer associate with the firm in both 2007 and 2008. She also served as a paralegal with the U.S. Army (2003-2005) and the Washington Army National Guard (1999-2003).
Professional Honors & Activities
- Member, Board of Directors, Executive Committee and Community Outreach Committee, King County Bar Association Young Lawyers' Division
- Chair, Public Law Library of King County Walk-In Clinic Task Force, King County Bar Association Young Lawyers' Division
- Coach, University of Washington American Bar Association National Criminal Justice Trial Advocacy Team, 2010
- I Corps and Fort Lewis Paralegal of the Year, U.S. Army, 2004
- Volunteer Attorney, Housing Justice Project
- Assistant Coach, Rainier Beach High School Mock Trial Team (YMCA Mock Trial Program)
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D., 2009
Order of the Barristers
President, Student Bar Association
- University of Washington, B.A., Business Administration, 2006
Print to Word
- U.S. District Court for the Western and Eastern Districts of Washington
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit